Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Three Sisters!

The Three sisters!
What better bond,
Than a sister beside you.
Blessed here,
With three lovely sisters!



Sheoli , the elder one.
Simple and smart, says what she believes
With me at every hard step,
Let’s me do the wrong and tell me what is right.
Maturity at its peak!
Wisdom is what she speaks.

Surbhi, the similar one.
Charming and pretty, and charms the whole college.
With me at every fun step we take.
Similar tastes, similar thinking, similar feelings.
Togetherness is what I feel with you,
As, at times, silence says all between us.

Payal, the younger one.
Adoring and jolly, creativity at its height.
Care and help is what she gives ,
Talking of all the books we love.
Sharing our sorority bond.
True from heart,
Lights up the boredom of our room!

Blessed to meet you three!

Love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment