Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My Dance Club!

MY Dance Club!

Dedicated to MY Dance Club …
Being a part of this club, I dedicate this to some Hyderabad SEZ Dance Club members embellishing their near to perfect dance moves and the happiness they have filled in my life….


You made my life cherish able and jovial…
You made my moments lively and magnanimous…
Gaurav, with your love for all you bring reading room alive..
Harshita, with your subtle tiny moves you grace 'Hawa hawai'
Ankit, redefining dance for all of us. Through your tutelage and patience we learnt..
Together we weep…
Together we smile…

You made that morning idli as five star buffet..
You made SRK's darr as comedy flick and our "BakWaas" group chat as our jargon..
Prachi, Madhuri could descend here and give you a high five!
Jeevan, whatever the song, we love the way you give your all.
Richa, Hamari I-know-all-the-songs-girl...
Together we see the radiance of sun..
Together we see the serenity of moon…

You made those meetings lovable night outs..
You made those theme preparations as felicitations..
Revanth, you dance like a smooth paint brush…
Megha, you imbue the room with sophistication and need for more…
Anusha, the one who can bring shame to guys through her moves…
Together we share our dance virtues..
Together we dream of hopes held high..

Parichay,Glitz, Road Safety Road Show, IMS, New Year,RCL Mela..et al..
Tutting, krumping, six steps,dubstep.. we tried and tried…
Prarathana, Tujhe bhula diya made all of us forget everything in front of your grace..
Som, your silence made things come alive.. more dance , less talking…
ME, playing a small role in this beautiful club...
Together we learn to live in solace…
Together we love all with out malaise..

There is so much I want to write…
There is so much I want to express…
Not only Dance, I have inculcated…
But imbibed the best and different depositions from all of you…
The thought of leaving brings me goosebumps..
All of you will be cherished and loved all my life…
Love you all.. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment