Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

For You!

For you!

Should i Thank you for the love…
i cannot measure..
Should i lay in vanity for your surrender….
i cannot judge…
Should i ponder on the gifts you endowed…
which i never approbate
Should i perceive as my win…
for the loss of the immense love….

My voice in the morning ….
My grace in the night….
My favourite and my dislikes…
its has been "my" always for you….

For you…
Today…
I turn to god….
Ask him for all the love and happiness…

For you…
Today….
I pray and kneel down…
To answer my questions of betrayal and desires…

For you…
Today…
I preach him…
To make you an eternal part of my life…

For you..
Today….
I beg him…
To take me out of this whirlwind of dishonesty…

At times I write about being with you….
At times I hate to be with you….
At times I see my life without you…
At times i perceive the void of life without you…

Right or Wrong…
Left or right…
D2 or D4….
I am unaware.. I am clue less…I am forlorn…

For you…
Today…
Only for you….
I pray for you….
Your happiness…
taking this time out.. this day …
to stop thinking of my adversities….

Carve a niche for you…
World trip for your parents…
Happiness for di…
Wiseness for Others…

God bless you…. 
I don't know how and when I will see you….

Admonishing you… Come and meet my daughter…
Teach her the diversity of life…
Teach her the power of Oneness..
Teach her the grace of hug…
Teach her the love of embrace…

Don't be my friend…
Don't be my Lover..

Be hers favourite uncle :)

***********************************************************

A poem for a relationship which couldn't understand the complexities of life! Just Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment