Total Pageviews

Monday, October 12, 2015

Boundaries – A Woman’s Perspective!

Wish there could be no rules,
For my clothes till ankles.
Wish there could be no jaw dropping,
For my very short shorts.
Wish there could be no mentoring,
As to how a woman should ‘behave’
Wish there could be no need,
To hide under wraps my sanitary pads.
Wish there could be freedom,
To normally talk about my periods.
Wish there could be no smirks,
At my want of new lingerie.
Wish there could be no guilt,
Of doing too less household chores.
Wish there could be no deadlines,
To enter at 12.
Wish there could be no staring,
At my legs and chest.
Wish there could be equality,
As we want our dreams too.
Wish girls were more risk takers,
After all we need to stand up on our own.
Wish the whole world understands us,
Like our male peers have started to.

God could have made our life simpler,
Wasn't he satisfied with our monthly pain,
And that nine months journey.

That he added boundaries for being ‘woman’

1 comment:

  1. nice work.
    check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NgvxN9RJSg&list=RD8NgvxN9RJSg

    ReplyDelete