Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2017

Bollywood, the fantasy world!

Many of us have grown up watching Bollywood movies and also believing that everything that they show is true. Some things come true and some not.
Don’t let the world of fantasy take the practicality out of your life! It is indeed funny that most of us, being in younger age, believe all those happy feelings will stay for life long. At times it affects our relationships as things happen to the contrary of our thinking.
It is best to embrace life as it comes and not live in your fantasy world!


I thought I will always hang out with those four best friends I had in school.
But they went their different ways soon after.

I thought I will always have my friendships intact and always nurturing.
But all along, I gave them up and made new ones.

I thought I will find my dream guy in college and live with him happily ever after
But soon, he told me that I am not who he is looking for.

I thought people will talk about my flawless love life
But people did have their apprehensions after all my fights and cries.

I thought I will go on vacations or parties every weekend
But later, I myself never wanted to be a part of them.

I thought I will land up in the best company to work in.
But the best company never gave me the chance to show my mettle.

I thought I will always work hard and climb the ladder of success
But soon I realized that I never wanted to work there.

I thought my spouse will bring a rose every anniversary of month.
But we know deadlines are important than anniversaries.

I thought my days will start with a kiss and end with a kiss
But aren’t we tired so much for that?

I thought my partner will leave all work and come when I demand
But soon I realized the nonsensical part of it.

I thought my parents will shout at the choice of my partner
But I was amazed to see them welcome him with open arms.

I thought my friends will stand by me always
But they were nowhere to be seen in the vicinity

I thought the life will be all riches and luxuries
But I soon got drowned in debts and loans from friends and banks.

I thought my father will cuddle my cheeks when I go out to work
But he always left for his work in a hurry.

I thought of meeting my friends and singing songs all night
But I myself stopped taking those invitations.

I thought of dancing and swimming all my life.
But I realized taking care of home is equally important.

I thought the touch of a man will impregnate me
But even the kisses failed to reach my heart at times.

I thought I will get all pleasures of life.
But I soon realized you have to even give to feel love.


No comments:

Post a Comment