Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Am I really special?

Am I really special?
I am just mediocre. I am just average. Wandering among the hullabaloo during the sports and cultural fest of SPJIMR, Sprint and Ojas respectively, I could see exalted faces. Some people were winning games, some people were tirelessly working or some people were giving their best to pull off a best show!
What was I doing? A minuscule, average contribution in the creative and website team. Winning swimming competition which was challenging but not very competitive. That’s all I could gather to do ?
Where was I? Why I am average in all I do? Studies, games, writing, reading or whatever! Mediocrity is what engulfs my life.
When I talk about painting, people will be making sandcastles. When I’ll be thinking about winning backstroke, people would have won everything they could possibly take part in. When I think of reading as much as I can, there will be people who have already read thousands of books more than I possibly had. When I think of studying earlier, the people will still fetch higher marks!
What! What! What!
 I often give my best, but there are people who give more than that. I know I am being at too many places that possibly put me down.
I need to find that one arena where I can be pro! And I can be that number one, at least for a while!
What is that arena?

No comments:

Post a Comment