Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I am at err! :(

So what should be your strategy when everything on this face of the Earth makes you petulant? When you feel that God has bequeathed on you the most dumbest and people filled with hegemony. When you get irritated even with smallest thing people say that you don’t like. You certainly know that the person who is at err is YOU. But still, you don’t like talking to people, you don’t want you to text you, to talk to you. Are you in depression? You like only when people work as per your wishes? Are you self-centered moron who thinks she is right always no matter what. You don’t like when people chortle (Whaaaat ?? Humor was something you loved, what now ?). You don’t like when people behave unprofessionally (Why ? are you a 40 years old senior manager ?). You don’t like when people waste time (Why ? Are you trying to be Harvey Specter and being the best lawyer in New York?). You don’t like when people talk loudly (Whaaaat ?? When you laugh at your insane jokes what about that time..). You don’t like when people are not serious about their careers (Well, were you always serious?). You get lousy when the temperatures are too low and you get goose bumps. You get pissed when somebody uses too much of his keyboard. You feel like slapping the person who you think is speaking something very stupid!
Putting in concise, everything that is gregarious is what I get pissed at!
And seriously world, I am the one to be blamed. You are behaving the same way you have always done.
I know I have to change! World is all about relationships is what I had believed always till my 25 years of life.
World, your help will be appreciated. Am I so self-obsessed that I cannot ask for somebody’s help?
But I am writing this and you are reading this, means I am asking for your help! Because I am the one who is at err.


No comments:

Post a Comment