Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Raped By My own Men!



Raped By My own Men!


It has been observed that the maximum number of molestation, eve teasing and rapes are done by the people living in your proximity, which you thought were your near and dear ones! Dedicated to all heinous souls out there who for their own pleasures of life do not think once about the devastating effect on lives of the people who are affected by their acts.


It’s quite very long being hugged tightly by somebody…

as a father who takes me as a daughter and not an object..

as a brother for whom I have a soul within this flesh…

as a friend who cares for the feelings and not my curves…

as a neighbor who doesn't sense beneath the not so flat chest…

as a shop owner who doesn't see my innocence besides the clothes..

as a confidante who doesn't divulge the secrets about my forlorn…

as a colleague who sometimes might see my work other than my legs..

as a boss who encourage me to work rather than sleep with him…

as a security guard who himself want to lay hands on me

as a cousin for whom relationships are important than pleasure..

as a teacher for whom fashion is close to nudity..

as a helper who wants to get his own things done than do mine..

as a relative for whom i am not like daughter but one more thing to enjoy..


Betrayed, eve teased, molested, raped

by my own men.. my own clan,

Then, what do i expect from the ones who are not mine ?

5 comments: